Weather In Sialkot
Mostly cloudy, with a high of 35 degrees Celsius and a low of 25 degrees Celsius. There is a 0% chance of rain. The humidity will be 40% and the wind will be blowing from the west at 15 kilometers per hour.
Tips for staying comfortable in the Sialkot heat:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid strenuous activity during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear loose-fitting, light-colored clothing.
- Stay in the shade as much as possible.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
Here are some additional information about the weather in Sialkot:
- The hottest temperature ever recorded in Sialkot was 47 degrees Celsius in June 1967.
- The coldest temperature ever recorded in Sialkot was -1 degree Celsius in January 1997.
- The monsoon season in Sialkot runs from July to September. During this time, the city receives an average of 300 millimeters of rain.