Mostly sunny, with highs in the mid-30s and lows in the low-20s. There is a slight chance of thunderstorms developing in the evening on Saturday.
Tips for staying comfortable in the Peshawar heat:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid strenuous activity during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear loose-fitting, light-colored clothing.
- Stay in the shade as much as possible.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
Here are some additional information about the weather in Peshawar:
- The hottest temperature ever recorded in Peshawar was 48 degrees Celsius in June 1967.
- The coldest temperature ever recorded in Peshawar was -1 degree Celsius in January 1997.
- The monsoon season in Peshawar runs from July to September. During this time, the city receives an average of 500 millimeters of rain.