The weather forecast for Quetta tomorrow:
- High: 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Low: 29 degrees Celsius (84 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Chance of rain: 0%
- Humidity: 40%
- Wind: West at 16 kilometers per hour (10 miles per hour)
The weather Quetta tomorrow is expected to be mostly sunny with a high of 35 degrees Celsius and a low of 29 degrees Celsius. There is a 0% chance of rain. The humidity will be 40% and the wind will be blowing from the west at 16 kilometers per hour.
The UV index will be 10, so it is important to wear sunscreen and protective clothing if you will be spending time outdoors.
If you are planning on being outside tomorrow, be sure to pack light clothing that is appropriate for the hot weather. You may also want to pack an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain.
Here are some tips for staying comfortable in the Quetta heat:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid strenuous activity during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear loose-fitting, light-colored clothing.
- Stay in the shade as much as possible.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.