The weather Islamabad is forecast for the next few days is mostly sunny with highs in the mid-30s and lows in the low-20s. There is a slight chance of thunderstorms developing in the evening on Saturday.
If you are planning a trip to Islamabad, be sure to pack light clothing that is appropriate for the warm weather. You may also want to pack an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain.
Here are some tips for staying comfortable in the Islamabad heat:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid strenuous activity during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear loose-fitting, light-colored clothing.
- Stay in the shade as much as possible.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
The weather Islamabad can be hot and humid, but it is also a beautiful and vibrant city with a lot to offer visitors. With a little planning, you can enjoy your trip without being overwhelmed by the heat.
- The monsoon season in Islamabad runs from July to September. During this time, the city receives an average of 200 millimeters of rain.
- The highest temperature ever recorded in Islamabad was 45 degrees Celsius in June 1967.
- The lowest temperature ever recorded in Islamabad was -1 degree Celsius in January 1997.
I hope this article helps you plan your trip to Islamabad!